Tuesday, March 08, 2005

FitPoints Today -- 258

Had a light week last week. Had some training to attend, so time at the gym was limited. Did some easy walking and other functional exercise over the weekend.

Today I hit the Lifecycle for 45:00 minutes. Distance logged was 15.5 miles. Random profile level 8. Intensity (scale 0-10) was 9. Very good.

Ab crunches on incline board. 3 sets of 30.

All in all, I was happy with today's efforts.

Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya at the gym! drh.

1 Comments:

Blogger RBT said...

Echo9er, I just happened to be surfing for health and fitness and health and fitness related sites and somehow ended here. Don't ask me how. I actually wasn't interested in FitPoints Today -- 258 until I accidentally got here and started reading. Got major sidetracked. - But that's ok! Well, best of luck and I'm back off looking for info on health and fitness.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home