Monday, February 07, 2005

FitPoints Today -- 242

It's pretty amazing how going to a different gym and using different weights seems to be either easier or more difficult. At the gym today, the Tricep Extension was a lighter weight than what I use at my regular gym, but it sure seemed as heavy or heavier.

Either way, an overall good workout today. Cardio was good. Strength could have included a few more stations, but the time of day was a factor as the weight area was very crowded and the weights I needed weren't available. I guess I'd better continue considering a Bowflex.

CARDIO

EXERCISE: Lifecycle 9500HR
Duration: 38:13 Distance: 13.03 miles
Workout: Personal Trainer Distance Goal (12 miles); Random Profile
Level: 8 Intensity: 8
RPM: 116 HR: Avg-133; Peak: 145; Recovery-120
STRENGTH
EXERCISE Weight Reps Sets
Tricep Extension 65 12 3
Fly Cable Cross 25 12 3
Total Weight: 3,240

Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home