Monday, April 18, 2005

Diet Rock (Humor)

I got this via an email from a friend. Thought it might do well here on the Health and Fitness Log.

Diet Rock

I am a little diet rock, as cute as I can be.
Although I’m sweet to look at, I’m both fat and sugar free.

When you get up each morning, lift me high into the air.
Then set me on the floor 10 times.

Before sitting on the chair, please place me on the table,
At the place YOU plan to eat.
And remember I am watching what YOU do and what YOU eat.

When you are serving up your plate, please leave my section free.
I’ll reduce the calories, by the space you saved for me.

After you have eaten, although I’m just a rock,
please slip me in your pocket, and take me for a walk.

If YOU do this faithfully, then in a month or two,
although I’ll still be just the same, YOU’LL be a slimmer you!

By Gail Trigg

Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya at the gym! drh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home