Thursday, December 16, 2004

FitPoints Today: 229

All of December: 1584.

Finally, a workout this week.

Monday turned out to be a bad day to workout, so, I didn't. Tuesday, appointments, one after another, caused me to miss., Wednesday, No excuse, I chose a meeting over the workout.

Today, finally, a workout. 10 Miles on the Lifecycle/27:33 minutes. Flat profile/Level 6. Average RPM: 114. All-in-all, a strong workout. Will increase cycle time tomorrow. Strength training still touch-and-go. Injured my back a couple of weeks ago and need to take it slow on the weights. Did some Lat Pulldowns and Alternating DB Curls.

Still trying to figure out the format I want to use for this thing starting in January. If anyone has any ideas out there, let me know.


Signing Off. Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog! drh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home